Hey, (mood) readers!
It’s been a week since July started but I am still very ecstatic to share this with you. Recently, I decided to create a Booktube channel, so I can make my bookish experience more special and personal.
For my first video, I chose to collaborate with my dog, Munchie, and let her have a pick on the books that I will read this July.
If you want to check it out, you can watch the video down below!
To summarize, here are the books that I will read in July 2020:
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Four, Three, Two, One by Courtney C. Stevens
- nite The Stars by Maura Milan
Thank you so much for reading this quick update blog. Hope you can drop by on Booktube and subscribe to the channel!
♡ Yna the Mood Reader ♡