Hey, (mood) readers!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them! Feel free to copy and use my Sunday Post image.
Offline Life Update
Hey, (mood) readers!
I know it’s not Sunday anymore, but this was supposed to be posted yesterday. However, it was saved as a draft, instead. Anyway, here I am. So, I guess you should hold on a little longer to your Sunday mindset.
I was unable to post last week as I was so busy with the 2 recent passion projects that I’ve been planning – which meant didn’t really have enough time to blog. I’m excited to share these projects with you and I am hoping really hard to gain your support.
This Week’s Blog Posts
Because I was quite busy these last two weeks, here are my posts since then.
- Blog Tour: Just Like That by Cole McCade // Review + Excerpt
- Blog Tour: A Wish For Jinnie by Audrey Davis
- Blog Tour: What Unbreakable Looks Like by Kate McLaughlin // Book Review
- Blog Tour: I Killed Zoe Spanos by Kit Frick // Review + Favorite Quotes + Playlist
- Blog Tour: Hate Crush by Angelina M. Lopez // Review + Excerpt
- 2020 Book Releases I Am Excited About – Part 5
- When Good Girl Meets Bad (Cow)boy // Book Review: Cowboy Charming by Dylann Crush
I’m happy to share with everyone that I now have a booktube account! Here’s the first video and it’s about my July TBR. I hope you can also subscribe to the channel – you can click on this link.
Social Media Updates
I posted a few photos on Bookstagram this week!
What I Have Been Watching
I finally watched and finished the last season of How To Get Away With Murder.
I also watched a Filipino movie called Ordinary People – also on Netflix.
What You Can Expect On The Blog Next Week
Should my plans fall through, you can expect the following posts in the next few days!
- 5 Audiobooks on Spotify – Romance edition!
- 2020 Bookish Releases – Part 6
- Book Review: After The Game by Abbi Glines
- Book Review: I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn
♡ Yna the Mood Reader ♡