Hey, (mood) readers!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them! Feel free to copy and use my Sunday Post image.
Offline Life Update
Hey, (mood) readers!
Just like that, we have finished another week. I don’t have much to update about my online life because it has been so busy! My afternoons to evenings are filled with Zoom meetings and I have been catching up on writing content for clients. Perhaps a little news on the work front would be that I finally decided to quit my job from an underpaying client. After a year, I finally learned to know the worth of my work,
Anyway, I have plans of making a small website for my writing portfolio so that I can attract more clients in the future.
Also, I hope that everyone is reminded that just because there is lesser talk in the media that we have to quit on supporting Black Lives Matter. Please check on blacklivesmatters.carrds.co for the list of active petitions and projects that are still in need of funding. Same goes to all of my friends in the Philippines — the fight is not yet over. Please do not get tired of fighting for our freedom.
Sending loads of love from my heart to yours!
This Week’s Blog Posts
I am happy with the 6 posts that I was able to publish this week. I want to upload more reviews as I have about 20 more I have yet to write. Hopefully, I will be able to address that soon!
- Wednesday: 5 Young Adult Audiobooks You Can Listen To On Spotify
- Thursday: Childhood Friends, Love Triangles, and Lots of Drama // Book Review: Under The Lights by Abbi Glines
- Friday: Dark, Daring, and Disturbing // Book Review: The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
- Saturday: May 2020 Wrap Up (Books, Netflix, & Music)
- Sunday: Toxic Friendships, Manipulation, and Murder // Book Review: The Best Lies by Sarah Lyu
- Sunday: Read An Excerpt of Seven and a Half Minutes by Roxana Valea! [Blog Tour]
Social Media Updates
I posted a photo on Bookstagram this week!
What I Have Been Watching
I have watched a few movies on Netflix this week. Here are the titles that I liked.
1. Jo Koy In His Elements
2. Charlie’s Angels (2019)
This Week’s LSS
I know A Star Is Born has been out for quite sometime now – but for some reason, I have been repeatedly seeing this song out loud and in my head. It’s the absolute LSS! Perhaps it’s because it has been rainy in our place this week and this ballad is perfect for the gloomy weather.
New Books In My Library
I have one new book on my e-library this week. The author Jay E. Tria recently released the 5th installment of the Playlist series, Songs To Your Beat, and I am so excited to see the band again!
Will be reading this within the week and share my thoughts on this installment soon.
What I Have Read This Week
Just like last week, I was able to finish 2 audiobooks – but that’s just that. Sigh. Here’s hoping this week would be better.
Audiobook via Scribd
- This Train Is Being Held by Ismee Amiel Williams
- The Black Flamingo by Dean Atta
What I Am Currently Reading
I was too exhausted this week and it has been very hard to read even a few pages of some books. Unfortunately, these current titles are on hold:
- It Sounded Better In My Head by Nina Kenwood
- Don’t You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane
I do have some time though for audiobooks, so I am currently listening to:
- Let Me Hear A Rhyme by Tiffany D. Jackson
I have also started reading:
- What Kind Of Day by Mina V. Esguerra
What You Can Expect On The Blog Next Week
Should my plans fall through, you can expect the following posts in the next few days!
- 5 Audiobooks on Spotify – Romance edition!
- 2020 Bookish Releases – Part 5
- Book Review: You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn
- Book Review: After The Game by Abbi Glines
- Book Review: I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn
Mandatory Dog Photo Before You Go
♡ Yna the Mood Reader ♡